Carefree spiral window balance replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
I built a house in 1998 that used Care-Free windows. The
windows are tilt windows and the top is stationary. It uses a
nylon shoe on each side and spiral balancers. Do you sell the
parts for the shoes and balancers for this window?
I am attaching window pictures here. All I know is that these are Care-Free Kinco windows. Here are the dimensions:

Spiral: Covered in a plastic tube, looks to be 3/8 inch.
Spiral is 29 inches.

Shoes size: The depth looks to be 7/16. Hard to tell. I don't want to take it out for fear that I can't get it out yet and can't get it back in.

There are no markings on the windows that I can see, nor are there any stickers.

User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think we can help, yes. Can you confirm the diameter of the plastic balance tube? It appears to be larger than 3/8". If it is 3/8", I'd recommend our Series 900 spiral balance. However if it is 5/8" or 9/16", I'd recommend our Series 600 instead.

Without knowing the exact width and thickness of your pivot shoe, it will be hard to say what it is. It appears similar to our 15-046, but this is an educated guess. We have a couple videos that detail different methods of pivot shoe replacements. I highly recommend getting a more accurate measurement so that you can be sure your replacement pivot shoe is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)