Case Runner and Drawer Socket

A home owner from Cardiff, CA says:
On a dresser drawer one of the Kenlin Drawer Sockets and both Case Runners have split apart and need replacement. The items don't have the part numbers on your web site and look slightly different although the dimensions appear the same. There are numbers stamped on the Drawer Sockets (21) and the Case Runners (13). Are these the same parts and will the replacements work.

Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I just checked our stock and the Kenlin drawer hardware does not have stamps like yours. There a few Kenlin knockoffs that can be replaced by the official Kenlin drawer hardware we supply. Your best bet is to compare your hardware to the pictures in our catalog.

One big different between Kenlin hardware is the Rite-Trak I and the Rite-Trak II. These two drawer hardware systems feature two different shaped sockets and they are not interchangeable. Only the Rite-Trak I socket is available for resale.
Picture comparison of the Kenlin drawer systems.
Post some pictures if you would like for us to take a look at exactly what you have.
A home owner from Cardiff, CA says:
Thank you for the quick response. The Rite Trak I looks more like what is installed but broke. The parts I have all do have the Kenlin name and patent numbers stamped on them. Anyway, I will go back on your site and order some replacements and a few spares.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at