Casement operator

A home owner from Washington dc says:
I am in need of several of these both left and right
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15570147526866585848670467528739.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It's a bit difficult to make out the style of the link arm in this picture. Could you show us a top-down view of the operator, either removed from the window or at least with the arm in clearer view? That will help us identify possible replacements. Many thanks.

thank you will try to forward a better photo. can I send to the email re experts?
Profile picture of Bob

Sure, you can send an email to help@swisco.com. Just be sure to include your discussion reference #, D138370, so we know who to reference the picture to. Many thanks.

Here you are. Hopefully these are helpful.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20190321-WA0001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20190321-WA0002.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20190321-WA0003.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Perfect, thank you! This looks like our 39-141 at first glance, but it could also be the 39-138. The major difference between them is the size of their arms. Look them over and let me know what you think!

hello Bob, just had to cancel my order because the arm length was incorrect..i just remeasured and I'm getting 8 1/2..can you specify where I start and end the measurement for the arm..thanks..
Profile picture of Bob

Sure, you want to measure from the center of the wheel at the end of the arm to the center of the gear in the base. If yours is 8-1/2", you may still be able to use our 39-138, which is 9-1/2". That extra inch may not make a difference, but even if it does it should be easy to compensate for.

thank you will do..waiting to have contractor return sample that was taken out of window..difficult to measure otherwise..
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-20190515-WA0027.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This definitely looks closer to our 39-138. It may be off by less than an inch or so, but I think it will still be fine.

Profile picture of Tom

Awesome! Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you for considering our business, we really do appreciate it. 

thank you will replace order over the weekend...
thank you...it saves me almost 60 dollars to order from you..
a follow-up..the contractor never install the screen fasteners or clips..most of the window frames have pin holes which leads me to believe that something is suppose to clip into it holding the screens in place. can you help
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for getting back to us! I'm not sure what clips your screens used before, but one common combination we like to use is our 70-180 plastic clip with a 33-020 screw. Look these over and see if you can get this combination to work.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.