Casement Latch Replacement

A home owner from Park City, Utah says:

Hi, I need the replacement plastic piece for the Loewen window latch pictured. The part number for the latch is:

21328.  just noticed that the latch has another number:45189 6 and the manufacturer is Truth.

Thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0565.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0566.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 38-144. Go over the dimensions and see if this matches what you need. If you require a new keeper, see our 38-276 and 38--277, depending on the left or right-handed orientation of the window. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Bob. 38-144 is the part I need.
Anything special I need to do to order?
Profile picture of Bob

Other than the keepers if needed, nope! You should be good to go. Just be sure to save and re-use the screws from your old lock. 

Thanks Bob. I've ordered 7 replacement latches.
Best
John
Profile picture of Bob

Sounds good John. Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks for considering our business, we really do appreciate it.

A quick learner from Carmel, IN says:
I want to get the plastic part for 38-144 in bulk. How can I order that? The metal remains the same. Just need the plastic part
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The plastic part is unfortunately not sold separately. Truth, the manufacturer, only supplies the entire lock as one assembly.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.