Casement Window Operator

A home owner from Orlando, Florida says:
I have Caradco windows in my house, I need to replace a Casement Window operator. There is a number in the back of the casement which seems to be the part number, the number is 40056 RH. I believe RH means right hand. If this is correct, that is the side I need, however the Casement Window operator is located at the left side of the window and the window open at the right side. Please see the attached photos and advice.
This Casement Window Operator has a 13-1/2" arm.
Thank you very much for your help.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for the great pictures. How about our 39-014 operator? Does this look like a match? I also recommend the 39-114L crank handle.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)