Casement operator replacement mystery matching

A home owner from Michigan says:
Metal operator casing but just looking for any that will work, Unfortunately no markings anywhere visible on windows or parts - except on one corner of one larger window (not one with broken operators). Windows were painted shut on outside and operators broke when tried to open them. All left hand. Have a handyman to help with replacement but hunting parts now. Windows are older and original, house built in 1988. Any help would be so appreciated as we try to get these windows opening before listing our house to sell! Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 084D66CC-0237-46F4-86A9-8099EA23D19F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8493315D-3336-4269-8EEA-95B1293F9FAA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7CE1711E-D1F9-4ADF-9D28-42203FC3F261.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 60CF5737-4E4B-4CFB-B379-15422660F317.jpeg
Sorry, just read your blog post and have a few more clues. Most importantly I believe these are all Truth operators- I was able to open another window in my house (which is not the same size as the windows with broken operators) here is a top/down picture - this is not one of the ones I need to replace.

I've also added a picture of the third broken operator, which is RH.

Overall have two broken LH operators and one broken right hand operators.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6327E696-5E8D-482F-A5EB-2C0907C0A0AD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 201DA66B-EC37-4F69-8FD5-BFD5FC78DB83.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can definitely supply this operator, I'm just not sure exactly which one you have. Two possibilities are the 39-014, with a 13-1/2" long arm, and the 39-028E, with a 9-1/2" long arm. Look both of these parts over and see if either of them will work for you.

Hi, thanks! I just realized we have another window that opens and is same size as the ones broken. Here are 2 pictures. Not sure exactly where to measure from but it definitely looks longer than 9.5 but not as long as 13.5. I can't put tape all the way back but seems more to be 11-12 if all the way back. Thoughts?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 963A7EA6-46C8-41BE-B807-84FAF3B62316.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BA717E19-1AD4-4047-B7CD-54361A902037.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I think that may actually be 13-1/2", but it's a bit hard to tell. What you want to do is measure from the center of the wheel at the end of the arm to the center of the gear, by the base. To do that you'll want to at least disconnect the operator arm from the track on the sash, but ideally you'll just take the whole thing out. That way you don't have to guess. The diagram below should clarify exactly how you want to measure.

Additional information for 39-014
Additional information for 39-014
Thanks! I didn't take it out but measured from an almost closed position and think you're right, 13.5 is likely it! I'll place the order. You all are awesome!
Profile picture of Tom

That's kind of you to say! Thank you very much for your order. If you need anything else, please feel free to ask.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.