Casement window operator

A home owner from Ohio says:
We have a 1958 house full of casement windows with window operators that are wearing out. Unfortunately I haven't found any replacement parts.

I've uploaded two photo's of the operator. The words Anderson and RH are on the bottom side.

Due you have any replacement parts or can direct me to a location that would?

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named fullsizeoutput_2a0a.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid this operator is too old to find an exact match for. You'll need to get creative with something more modern. Consider our 39-365 and 39-366 operators. These may work for you, but look them over and see what you think. The new shape of the base may require you to alter your sill trim to accommodate, but I'm not sure. You'd also need a new handle under our 39-114L.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)