Centered Lever Instead of Offset

A home owner from Colorado says:
Do you sell this set with the levered centered on the handle instead of offset? I bought this and did not realize that it is offset, so it will not work for me.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do not have a centered latch version of the 82-089, but you can use our 82-030 instead. This works the same way except the thumb lever is adjustable. The style is just a little different.

A home owner from Colorado says:
Thanks. It looks like one of my latches in my current lock is broken and I am unsure of the replacement part that I need to order. Here is a photo of the double latch that needs to be replaced. Would you please point me in the right direction? Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6E83D7A3-9521-4146-8F36-2FB2F224D4CD.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, that looks similar to our 82-265. This has a face plate, which your current mortise lacks in your photo, but I suspect that it did have a face plate at one time in order to install on the door frame. Let me know if I'm mistaken, though.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)