Certainteed casement - 24 wide x 48 high hinged right ( left side swings outward

A quick learner from US says:
Hi

I Need the correct tie bar
I need the proper number of tie bar clips
I need the proper locking handle
I need the proper multi point support plate.
I also need new interior weather stripping

Thanks
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
That is quite the list you have there. You definitely have come to the right place for replacement parts. In order for us to begin our search, we would need to see some photos of the original hardware to have a visual of which replacement parts you may be able to use.
A quick learner from Allentown pa says:
Attached please find images of a similar casement as the broken one, except it is handed opposite.

I think I need:
Tie bar
Tie bar clips
Proper lock handle and mechanism
Multi point support plate
Interior weather stripping

Thanks

This might be the second request. Thanks
Certainteed casement multipoint lock
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For the tie bar, we need the length, the number of rollers, and a clear photo of the whole tie bar. Can you send that?

The tie bar clips would be our 39-417.

For the lock, it's hard to tell. It reminds me of 38-091, but I would like to see it out of the window, if possible. Can you send another photo?

In regard to the multipoint support plate, can we also get a photo of that?

Finally, for the weatherstripping, we need dimensions and, again, a clear photo. This time, take the photo from a "profile" angle, like this:
Example illustration of a cross section.
Example illustration of a cross section.
A quick learner from Allentown Pa says:
The rod in question is 35 3/4 inches. The weather strip in the one on the left.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We need a clear photo of your whole tie bar, and a photo of your weatherstripping, not just an example. Can you send that?
A quick learner from Allentown pa says:
The window is not easily accessible. Thie owner is an elder gentleman who I
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If you can't find a photo of the part you need, check out our selection of weatherstripping, tie bars, and casement locks to see if you see the right thing. If we tried to help without seeing the part, we would just be guessing.
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.