Do I have a model 755 Channel Balance?

A quick learner from Hawaii says:

Trying to identify a Swisco replacement channel balance for my window. Looks like a model 775 41" in length with a 24" spring but the shoe or wedge looks different than the one depicted in your your site.

Here's a photo of the shoe. Not sure if it's compatible with the Swisco 775 replacement.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 88BA0B0A-47D3-4BBA-A043-5CB4983EEB2B.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! That doesn't look like our Series 775 channel balance. This looks more like our Series 751, which comes with a 15-014 shoe. Look it over and let me know what you think.

You mentioned that yours is 41" long, though, which would have to be custom made. Before we go any further I'd like a bit more information. First, can you show me a picture of the stamp itself? This will also allow me to see the design of the metal channel, which will be an important detail. Can you also confirm that you're only measuring the metal channel when determining length? Finally, how many of these did you need?

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.