Channel Balance ID

A home owner from Indianapolis says:
We need window balance and hardware, we don't have any parts at all everything is gone.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F5BEE442-78F4-4829-B08A-CE1B52A62C53.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7A71E9FD-3CEE-4E80-90F9-701F797CC0AE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 574992F5-D53E-4562-B1D4-243DC3B7ABB8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CE5150E0-E923-4A21-A77A-983A2D8C745D.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The good news is we can identify this balance. I believe it is our S765-27, with a stamp option of 26-5. Carefully review all the information on the product page to ensure it matches your old hardware. As far as other components, such as the pivot shoe and pivot bar, it's difficult to say what you might need without seeing the originals. Is there another window in the house with identical hardware? If so, removing and showing us the components from that window would help us narrow down what you need. Many thanks.

A handy person from Chesapeake Virginia says:
I was having such a hard time trying to figure out what I needed to replace old hardware on my windows till I found this site. The way it's set up is amazing and made my life easy thank you so much. Saved me tons of money
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.