Channel Balance Replacement

A quick learner from Keller TX says:
I have a window(~30yrs old)where the channel balances are completely gone. Information I was able to find: Mfg Code: PS-1; DH-R30 Series 1500/1580/1900/1980 MST 4060 from a label. And 2 40R stamped on the U bracket. U bracket is 1/2" wide and 29" length.
Attached photos 1. Bottom end with clip 2.top end of channel, both are missing the end piece.
Second question, I do not find any takeout clips on the window frame as referenced in your videos. There is what looks like a stop then some holes, see photo 3. Should those holes have a takeout clip?
Then not sure where the balance clip would get reattached to? There are two holes lower on the window frame, see photo 4.
Appreciate your guidance as to the correct replacement parts to order and help with reassembly.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC05678.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC05680.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC05675.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC05676.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we would need to see an undamaged balance removed from another window, including the top and bottom attachments. If the window is a different size, you'll also need to weigh the sash of the window with missing balances to choose the correct strength option. 

Also, take a look at our 16-002 take out clips and see if the dimensions would fit in your sash cutouts. Thank you!

Casey, thank you for the guidance. Since none of my windows have takeout clips, I have ordered the one's you indicated for all my windows. I should then be able to remove an undamaged balance from one of the other windows and provide you more information.
Casey, here are pictures from an undamaged balance.
The white piece is the bottom - 1/2" wide, 1 3/8" front to back, 1" top to bottom (the point to bottom).
The black piece is the top - 1/2" wide, 1 1/4" top to bottom.

The weight of the window with the broken balances is 22.5 lbs.

I can send more pictures if necessary.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC05684.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC05690.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC05691.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC05687.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC05688.JPG
added some more pictues
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! I would recommend taking a look at our S390 channel balance. As long as the window is the same size as the one with missing balances, you can use the length of the metal channel to choose the length of your replacement balances, and then you'll find a chart under the product description that will tell you the strength option that is suitable for your 22.5-pound sash. 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.