Channel Balance Selection & Top Sash Guide Help

A quick learner says:
I am having to replace a left and right window balances that have broken hardware, manufacturer unknown. I believe I need the 29" Series 350 Channel Balance S350-29 as the dimensions seem to match, including the Top and Shoe. I have attached a picture of the pieces to confirm that these are the replacements necessary (some of the plastic is broken off on some of them).

I am having trouble locating a direct or suggested replacement for the Top Sash Guide. Please see attached picture with dimensions- I would appreciate any help you can give so I can place the order with you! Thanks in advance,

User submitted channel balance attachment photos
User submitted drawing of top sash guide
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for submitting photos.

It appears you may have a Series 380 balance. I would compare your balance to the Swisco S380-29" Channel Balance

Your sash guide looks similar to the Swisco 18-115 Top Sash Guide . Compare the 18-115 to your original.
A quick learner says:
Thank you! I will go ahead and place the order!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at