Channel Balance (with clip) & T-Lock Balance Shoe

A home owner from Michigan says:
Hello,

I am in need of replacing my channel balance after the cord snapped. I am having trouble locating the exact correct parts.

I know my balance is stamped 32D J0 on the back and is not ribbed. It measures 32" without any clips attached. From shopping on your site it seems the Series 795 is what I need but I require the balance clip attachment and not the regular one shown in the product page. And I am not 100% certain it is for sure the correct part. Based off the photos, would you think this is correct?

My T-lock is a 1-1/4" and closed cam, I think it matches Product Code: 15-195.

If there is any additional information you require from me, please let me know. Thank you for your assistance.

Best,
Justin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3061.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3056.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3057.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3058.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-3060.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Justin. I agree, it looks like you have a Series 795 but with a hook at the top instead of a screw tab. This has to be a custom order, since that's not a stock configuration.

Before we go further, can you tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote for that quantity. You can use that to place an order on our site.

A home owner from Michigan says:
I read online that if you're replacing one, you should replace them both. Is that a correct assumption?

If so I would like to purchase 2 sets please. And would there be any instructions for proper installation for this type of balance?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, you want to replace both at the same time. I'll shoot over an order link now for two.

We don't have instructions on this particular balance, but it's very easy. You slide the shoe in sideways, twist it, then tilt the balance up so you can hook it in at the top. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.