Channel Balances & Weatherseal

A quick learner from Florida says:

I have Hurricane windows. 

1) I need 6 1/2" non tilt Channel Balances that are 23" long, Part Numbers 2290 BSI RF 28. I am not sure of the strength. 

2) I need 12 1/2" non tilt Channel Balances that are 16" long, Part Number 15DS BSI RL 23. I am not sure of the strength. 

3) I need 18 Tops ... I believe the top is Part Number 19-041

4) I need 18 Feet ... I believe the Feet are Part Number 15-004

5) I need 10 Take Out Clips ... I believe the Part Number is 16-002.

I also need 4 - 25' increments of Wool Pile Part Number 58-021 Gray. Lastly, 4 - 25' increments of Bubble Seal Part Number 58-135 Bronze.

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. We can replace these balances, but they will have to be a special order due to their design and the stamps printed on each one. We do not advise trying to assemble these yourself. If your stamps were relatively normal, then you could try that, but the spring for each balance here has a special calibration.

You mention that you need 18 top and 18 feet, but that you only need 6 23" balances and 12 16" balances. Since we have to assemble these here, can you clarify how many of each balance you needed? 

Once we have that information, I'll email you an order link and price quote for each size.

I have 3 windows that require 2 Channel Balances each that are 23" total of 6 Channel Balances.... and I have 6 windows that require 2 Channel Balances each that are 16" total of 12 Channel Balances. That equals 18 Tops and 18 Feet.
The heavier (2290 BSI RF28) 27.8 lbs sash is 23". The lighter (15DS BSI RL 23) sash 23.2 lbs is 16".
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, then I'll email you an order link right now for six 23" long balances and twelve 16" balances. Let me know if you have any questions!

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.