Channel balance

A quick learner from Pearl River La says:
Good morning,I need 18 balances like this, if y you can identify them and get me a price I'd appreciate it, thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8E458981-6A86-4FFB-9974-0CC926251765.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 39TGX
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5C1F2737-6EA1-42D6-8A4F-8EC329B76484.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F817CCE1-27B5-4C06-B8C4-A55FE5021247.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We can supply this balance, but it will have to be a custom order due to its configuration. Before we go any further, can you confirm the width and thickness of the metal channel? Can you also review the dimensions of our 15-014 pivot shoe and tell me if this matches the size of your original? I just want to be sure everything we make for you will fit.

Width and Depth is 5/8
Do you carry the red part at the bottom
Also the length is 40 inches
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom

The red part at the bottom is the shoe I'm talking about. I think our 15-014 can replace it, but I don't know how its size compares. Please review the dimensions we show for the 15-014 to your original and tell me if they differ in any way.

I also recommend using an undamaged version of your shoe for comparison to make sure that your measurements are 100% accurate.

It's the size thanks but do you have the red ones
Profile picture of Tom

We don't provide these in red, no, but as long as the dimensions match our 15-014 then it should work just as well.

If you're okay with that, then I will email you a purchase link and price quote right now for 18 of them. You can use that to place an order on our site.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.