30HD stamped ribbed channel
1 user uploaded images
12 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 3, 2024 11:54 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. We may be able to help with this but the stamp shown here doesn't tell us the identity of your balance. Can you show us the complete assembly along with the attachments? That should help with our research. 

Home Owner from Ypsilanti, MI
May 3, 2024 12:08 pm
What does that mean? "The complete assembly"
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 6, 2024 11:27 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

I mean we need to see all relevant components attached to the balance. To be more specific, I have to see the top end, bottom end, the shoe or clip at the end of the cord, and any other fittings that connect to it. 

The stamp you're showing us in your first photo isn't a product code or anything, it only indicates how strong the spring is. Balances are always identified by its physical design, so that's where we have to start.

May 7, 2024 11:09 am
Here you go.
IMG_5933 IMG_5932 IMG_5931 IMG_5928 IMG_5929
5 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 8, 2024 9:35 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thank you very much! This looks to be the S751-31 with the 30HD stamp at first glance. The knife lock shoe that comes with it is the 15-014 but the window obscures yours so I can't be sure if it's the same. Seeing multiple shots of the shoe removed from the window would allow us to confirm. 

May 8, 2024 11:35 am
What is the shoe? Please provide an example picture. Thank you
May 8, 2024 11:55 am
Here is what I have
black knife lock shoe black knife lock shoe
2 user uploaded images
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 10:10 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

These photos are helpful, thank you! This is different from our 15-014, unfortunately. The metal tab has a more rounded style compared to ours which is "straight" as shown below. Due to this difference, we can't promise the functionality but it is the best we can offer. 

Our return policy can be found here just in case.

15-014 metal tab
May 9, 2024 1:16 pm
Do you know anywhere else that might carry the correct feet? These are builder grade windows used by Pulte manufacturing in the year 2000., in Michigan
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 9, 2024 3:46 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid we do not. According to our records, your particular shoe is discontinued and no longer available. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

May 9, 2024 5:28 pm
Do you feel the one you recommended is the best alternative?
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
May 10, 2024 7:48 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

It's not a confirmed alternative but it is our best option, yes. If you do decide to try the Series 751 out, we'd love to hear how the repair goes.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts