Channel balance

A home owner from Indiana says:
We are needing to replace the window channel balance in a window. I am attaching a picture of ours. I am not sure which one to use to replace this with. It is stamped with a 20.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You don't show what fitting you have at the end of the balance, so I can't say with any certainty what can work to replace this. My educated guess is that you have a S751-21 ribbed balance that comes with the 15-014 knife lock shoe. However I cannot be sure. Look it over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)