Channel balance ID

A home owner from Jasper, FL says:
I need to replace a 18" Channel Balance, the only info on the old one is 1740H.I have looked on your chart and I believe the best match is your S380-18. Do you know if this is the correct replacement. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I can't confirm if the S380-18 can work, I'm afraid. The stamp only tells us how strong the spring is. The best way to confirm if the Series 380 is correct is to match up its nylon attachments to yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)