Channel balance for sun-air window

A home owner from California says:
I have a 28" channel balance from an old SunAir window. . It is stamped 2720F. What would I purchase to replace this? Also all of the windows we have of this type don't have take out clips,but the frames have a space for them. Should we order them as well? Thanks!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! This appears similar to our Series 350 channel balance, though it's hard to tell. Carefully compare the Series 350 to your own hardware and see what you think.

Yes, you will need a new take out clip. Check out our 16-002.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)