Channel balance and top sash guide ID

A quick learner from USA says:
# 2950
Window spring balances and plastic keeper caps
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out exactly what kind of balance you have. The bottom picture shows a top attachment that resembles our 19-005, but I cannot determine what bottom attachment it is in the top picture. There are a few balances for you to consider: our Series 385, Series 380, or Series 395. Carefully go over each and see which is a better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)