Channel Balance Stamped 34B

A quick learner from Montgomery alabama says:
Looking to identify these for replacement measuring 34 inches long, and window frame marked arrow space 2006.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200425_105147.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200425_105633.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200425_110013.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200425_110004.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We can replace these balances for you, but they'll have to be custom made due to their unique design. I need just a little more information to get this going for you. We need to see the metal clip at the end of that cord. This clip attaches to the balance to the window jamb. It should either resemble our 15-198 or 19-043. If you can show this to us, we'll be able to get this started. Thanks.

I hope this is what u r looking for,thanks ed.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_174752.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_174749.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200429_174743.jpg
Please let me know cost of each one and how long it takes to make them. ED.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, that's exactly what I needed to see. I've sent you an email with a custom link that contains a quote to order (2) of these balances. Let me know if you need a different amount, or have any questions prior to ordering. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.