Channel window balances

A handy person from Cape coral fl says:
I need help ordering replacement window balances. Theyp measure 29" fro. Top to bottom without the plastic ends. The marking engraved on them says 28D. I need six of these and i am not sure of the manufacturer of the window.
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Before we can suggest anything, we need a bit more information about your attachments, namely your bottom shoe.

Please refer to the bottom chart, and use it to identify what your bottom shoe might be. This will help us narrow down the possible replacements.
A SWISCO guide to identifying balance shoes.
A handy person says:
The item has wings and is 7/8" front to back.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the info. Please take a look at our S380-29 Channel Balance with a 2840 stamp option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at