Coil Balance Replacement

A contractor from Indianapolis IN says:
Hello,
I need some items to replace these original balance systems. I know they 4,5, and 6 lb coil balances (S152-4, S152-5, and S152-6)

The shoe that matches what I have is 15-175.

I think pivot bar 26-030 and 26-352 will work and replace what I have even though the holes and overall length doesn't match.

I need to find the other items that go with this balance system. I think I might need bushings and bushing caps but I'm not certain. Bushing looks like 15-157 but I cannot find anything that looks like the caps I have.

Please take a look at the picture. What do I need to replace these balances?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2268.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2267.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2266.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2265.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-2262.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I agree, this looks like our 15-175 Pivot Shoe, which is compatible with our Series 152 Coil Springs. Now, as far as your pivot bar goes, the overall length doesn't matter; in fact, you just need the distance between the center of one of the mounting holes and the tip that fits into the pivot shoe to match. As far as housing components go, for the Series 152 Coil Spring we recommend the 15-143 Coil Bushing, the 15-144 Coil Bushing Cap, and the 15-145 Support Barrel. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.