Coil Balance Shoe

A landlord from Westchester says:

Good afternoon,

I am looking for replacement parts for double hung windows. I believe one of the parts needed your company has it as product code: 15-175 the picture labeled as Z5

Window part I.

The other part II need assistance in identifying it, picture attached. Picture labeled Z5 window part II

I like to place an order for these two parts as soon as we are able to identify both.

Thank you

Biannis

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looking at the style of your shoe, I think our 15-177 would be the better match.

As for the other parts you're looking for, is this on a different window, or the same? If it's the same window and uses the same shoe, then I recommend our 15-144 and 15-143 caps and 15-145 barrel. These all snap together over the coil spring.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.