Coil Balance flange & bushing

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Need new coil spring flange. And bushing W/roller.

Photo 0069 is old broken flange W/roller - Photo 0070 is how it should look. There is a "B" stamped on the out facing side of the flange if that is off assistance.

THX U
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P1010069.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P1010070.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out. Your cover and balance drum look familiar, however, to confirm the exact replacements, I'd like to see a photo of the coil balance shoe. It is best to see the shoe removed from the window.

You'll also need to confirm if there are any stamps/markings on the metal coil.

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Coil spring has a stamp. "8". The shoe is one of yours a 15-177. I have extra 15-177 - need the roller assembly with flange. - the roller is keyed into the flange plate - I cannot remove it. The coil spring is easily removable. But the flange, & roller barrel are one integrated piece. If that helps.

THX U
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named coil balance spring with shoe.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos. We do not have an exact replacement for the cover and bushing you have pictured. Although, I am sure the hardware we do have will work well as a replacement.

Take a look at our coil bushing, part 15-143; the coil bushing cap, part 15-144, as well as the coil support barrel 15-145. I've include the dimensions below for the coil bushing and the coil bushing cap. Take a look and see what you think.

(Dimensions for coil bushing 15-143)

Detail of 15-143
Detail of 15-143

Profile view of 15-143
Profile view of 15-143

(Dimensions for coil bushing cap 15-144)

Profile view of 15-144
Profile view of 15-144

Detail of 55-144
Detail of 55-144

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.