Coil Spring Cover

A handy person from Mount Washington, KY says:
I'm looking for the white guard that covers the coil and allows the tilt latch to push in while the window is raised.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190619_183645.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We can absolutely supply this coil balance cover for you. The thing is, we have a bunch of different sizes for all our different coil springs. If you can give me the thickness of your springs, then we can recommend the best cover for the job. Let me know!

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This may be our 15-204 Coil Dual Support, but it ultimately depends on the identity of the coil balances and pivot shoe in your window. Show us a picture of your pivot shoe out of the window if you are uncertain. Keep in mind that if it's the 15-204, you will need to remount the coil springs so that they are below the tilt latch, to account for the difference in height between this new dual support and your older hardware. You won't be able to open the window as far, and you'll need to drill new holes, but it will be your best option. Sorry for any inconvenience! 

A handy person from Mount Washington, KY says:
I already placed an order. Thanks.
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.