Coil Spring hardware

A home owner from MIchigan says:
I have 4 windows in my house of various sizes that have various problems in the coil springs. I disassembled one of the larger windows to determine the issue, and found that the coil foot on this one is definitely broken. I glanced at a few others, and believe this is the issue in all 4 windows.

I am presuming all of the feet are the same. There were different amounts of coils in different windows, but they all appeared to be the same type.

Ideally I would just replace the feet, but don't see any that match my coil types. Any suggestions?

-Wade-
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190518_113011.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190518_113000.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190518_112925.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190518_112921.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Wade. This looks like our 15-177 Pivot Shoe. Now, this shoe is compatible with our Series 152 Coil Springs. Your coil springs are an older style that isn't made anymore. They simply fold at the tips, whereas the Series 152 are meant to be fastened to the pivot shoe. If your old springs are undamaged, you could certainly re-use them with the 15-177, but I should note that the Series 152 design is a bit more secure, so it may be to your benefit to update your whole system. Let us know what you think. 

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

My pleasure! Let us know how you make out, and if you need anything else just let us know. Thanks for considering our business, we really appreciate it.

A home owner from MIchigan says:
I found the 15-177 shortly after I posted this. I tried getting there from the coil systems page, but found it coming from the page for the shoes specifically.

I will try these with the springs I have. If anything goes sideways, I will do another order for the additional springs.

I really appreciate the help. Thanks!
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.