Coil balance

A quick learner from Akron, Oh says:
Which cioils and holders would you recommend for these pics?
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Please see our Series 160 coil spring, I think this may work for you. As for the cover, see our 15-150D double coil support.
A quick learner from Akron, Oh says:
How do I figure out what pound of coil rating do I need for the double coils? Would both sides be the same?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, both sides are usually the same. To determine the correct Series 160 option, just refer to the number printed on your current springs.
A quick learner says:
Thank you, I can't find any numbers on the ones I have now, is there a formula or weight of window option I can go by?

Thanks Again,
Mark
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In that case, tell me the weight of your window sash. I also assume you have two springs on each side, for a total of four?

Once I know how heavy your sash is I can recommend the best Series 160 option!
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.