Coil balance clip

A quick learner from Colorado says:
What do you recommend to replace these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4192.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4191.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The best replacement for this cover is going to depend on a few related factors. Before I recommend anything, can you measure the width of the coil band and tell me what you get? Seeing a photo of both the coil spring and the pivot shoe it attaches to would also be a huge help, if at all possible.

The plastic coil balance clip is 1 1/4" wide. I have also attached a picture of the broken coil balance shoe. I will be ordering a new (15-177). I plan on using the coil from the damaged shoe.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4194.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you, this is a huge help. So, we unfortunately don't sell this exact cover. Instead we use a combination of three components to work as a kind of cartridge for the Series 152. See our 15-143 bushing, 15-144 bushing cap, and 15-145 barrel. These three pieces kind of "sandwich" over the spring to keep it secure in the track.

I can see how the 15-143 & 15-144 bushings would snap together with the coil in the middle, but not sure where the 15-145 fits into the picture.
Profile picture of Tom

The 15-145 fits goes in the middle. If you think of the coil spring as a donut, then the 15-145 is the donut hole. It pads out the center so that the coil fits more comfortably in the bushing.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.