Coil balance for 2005 Jeld Wen window

A home owner from michigan says:
The plastic on two coil balances have deteriorated due to sunlight. I can't find any markings on the balances. The single tilt sash weights 20lbs. I'm looking for all new coil balance and shoes. A picture of the window sticker and the balance on another similar window. Do I buy two 10lbs coils?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8267.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8265.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm confident we can help with this but we'll need more information so that we can track down a match. Can you show us a photo of the pivot shoe removed from the window? The video below will show you how to do so using the cutout method. 

A home owner from michigan says:
Here are the photos you requested. Each of the 3 coils has 4.0 35" printed on them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8283.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8281.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

This is perfect, thank you! Our 15-199 pivot shoe is my recommendation. This is designed to be used with the 1/2" wide Series 160 and 3/8" wide Series 165 coil springs. You'll have to measure the width of the coil band to confirm the appropriate Series for the job. 

However, it is important to note that the 4.0 stamp on your spring represents the weight. So if you have (3) 4-pound springs on each side of the window, it would total 24 pounds of support which would be too strong if your sash is 20 pounds. Did you ever have any issues opening or closing the window? You may want to triple-check the sash weight just to be safe.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.