Coil balance part #

A quick learner from Virginia says:
What is the correct part # to order? This is a two coil balance. Size is 1 1/4 x 9/16.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window_Balance.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I would recommend starting by removing your coil housing from the window to compare to the specifications of the S161-06 shown below. If it's a match, you'll also need the S180-7 coil and 15-086 housing to stack on top as shown in your photo. We also offer the 16-031 mounting bracket used with that assembly. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

Alternate image for S161-06
Alternate image for S161-06

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Looks like those are the correct parts, except for the mounting bracket. It should be a 16-030. I do not need the mounting brackets as mine are still good.

1. Is there a left & right? Or do you just flip one over?
2. Is there a video or some type of installation instructions for the S161-06 & S180-7 and the 15-086?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The S161-06 and its related hardware are not handed and can be used to replace coil balances on the left or right side of the window. We also do not have an installation video showing these particular parts but we do show the diagram below. 

Series 180 coil balance diagram
Series 180 coil balance diagram

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.