Coil balance parts needed

A quick learner from California says:
Hi Swisco expert, I have a small single hung window in the bathroom with the coil balance system. These are the parts I took out. There is a coil attached to the assembly on top and a coil attached to the shoe at the bottom. Not sure if they were one coil broken into 2. There is no marking on the coil(s) or the shoe or the assembly. I weighed the sash and it is 7 1/4 lbs. Can you advise which replacement parts I need? Thanks. Anthony
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6695.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6698.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6699.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6700.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6701.jpg
Here are an additional picture of the side view of the shoe and pictures of the windows and frame in case they are helpful. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6687.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6690.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6702.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Anthony.

Your pivot shoe looks like a dead ringer for our 15-177 that's designed to use the Series 152 coil springs. If you need new coil supports, see our 15-143 bushing, 15-144 cap and 15-145 barrel. I'm just a bit confused by your sash weight. Can you confirm its exact weight, down to the ounce? And how many springs are on each side of the window? 

Hi Emily, The sash weight is 7 pounds 4 ounces. I took a closer look and see the letter A on the coil spring. See the photos attached. There is one coil spring on each side of the window. It looks like each coil spring broke into 2 pieces. 1 piece is attached to the shoe at the bottom and 1 piece is attached to the assembly at the top. I don't see 3 pieces (bushing, cap, barrel) in the assembly at the top. Can I use all 3 pieces although my original assembly is different? Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6723.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6724.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6725.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Great, thank you! With your sash weight, you can use (1) S152-4 4 pound coil spring on each side of the window. This totals 8 pounds of overall support but as long as the coil weights are within a pound of your sash's actual weight, this setup should work for you. 

Your original coil supports are different but ours will work just fine. 

Thanks. I have a different hung window that has the same coil balance system setup. That window is longer with a sash weight of 8 pounds 8 ounces. Which coil spring should I use for that window?
Profile picture of Emily

If your other window has the 15-177 shoe, you can also use (1) S152-4 4 pound coil spring on each side of the window which would total 8 pounds of overall support. 

I ordered the parts. Thanks for your help!
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.