Coil balance replacement

A quick learner says:
Need 2 of these
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named stamped 8
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named balance coil with hooked end
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Before we can make a recommendation, could we have you get back to us with the width of the spring? Could you also send us a photo showing the pivot shoe this coil hooks onto please? Thank you. 

A quick learner says:
1/2 inch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1580940839318521008270207168241.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. I recognize this pivot shoe. The manufacturer changed the style from your old version to this new 15-177 shoe; just please compare the dimensions to your old shoe just to be safe. This shoe requires the newer Series 152 coil springs, which are screwed on with a 33-071 screw. You will need to buy new coil springs to fit your new shoe. The stamp '8' on your old coil indicates you'd need our S152-8, which supports 8 lbs individually. 

A quick learner says:
I did order the 3 parts u sent me all looks good thanks for your help
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great! Glad we could be of help. Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks much for your business, we really do appreciate it.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.