Coil balance and 14447 connector rod broken

A handy person from Cary NC says:
The balance assembly in the window is broken at the bottom piece that sits under the coil in the track. Also, the rod that extends out from the bottom of the window is broken.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210202_172249079.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help, but the sticker in your photo doesn't tell me anything. I need you to remove an undamaged version of the balance itself and show me a picture of it by itself and without obstruction. Dimensions would also be a big help. Since this is a coil balance, we especially need to see the pivot shoe.

Sorry, wrong photo. I'll get the dimensions.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210202_173902841.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210204_003117365.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You'll need to remove your coil balance assembly to confirm but this looks a lot like our S140 quick-tilt assembly. Take a look and see how they compare. Also, see how the dimensions of our 26-398 and 26-405 pivot bars compare to yours to see if one of these options might be a match. Thank you!

I just need the pivot bar. Attached are some photos. It could be either of the two. If the are not too expensive I'll get both.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210209_220310324.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210209_220119293.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20210209_220136937.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have this exact pivot bar, since it's no longer made, but the three pivot bars we've related for you are compatible with the S140 coil assembly. Take a look and see if one of them could work for you by comparing the dimensions to your original pivot bar. 

Thanks. At less than two bucks each I ordered all three. It's hard for me to tell since the one I had was broken in two and a little bent.
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.