Coil balance and pivot pin identification

A quick learner from US Virgin Islands says:
I have a slightly different style of coil balance than your series 161, but the specifications seen to match (it's 9/16 thick and 1 1/4 wide).
I couldn't read the rating on it, but it appears to be a 6, although the window weighed 10.4 lbs when I checked it.
Is a pair of 6 lb series 161 coil balances the correct replacement?
Also, are they compatible with your stainless 26-313 pivot bars?
My bars seem to match the length and hole spacing, and my channel appears to be 5/16 x 3/16.
I'm in a coastal area, so the stainless would be great if it works (as evidenced by the extreme rust on the one currently installed).
Thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210823_143424.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210823_144753.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

While this coil balance system resembles the Series 161, I believe you actually have the 15-087 Pivot Shoe, which uses Series 180 Coil Balances instead. If the window weighs exactly 10.4 pounds, you'll need two of the S180-5 5 pound springs, one for each side of the sash. That will total 10 pounds of support--being within 1 pound of the exact sash weight is fine. For the pivot bar, see if the 26-040 or 26-063 match what you need. 

Detail of 15-086
Detail of 15-086
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.