Coil balancers

A distributor from California says:
I have 3 different size windows, no stamp is on the coils. They are all vinyl Double hung Tilt windows
46 x 47
36 x 53
24 x 36
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Could we see some photos of the coils you are looking to replace? As for the weight, since there are no stampings on the coil, we would need to know the weight of the window sashes.

Profile picture of Paul

Thanks for the photos. Now we need to know the weight of the window sashes so that we can get back to you with some appropriate product codes to review.

I only have this photo of the coil balancers I am trying to replace.
The hieghts of the windows I am working on are:
47"
53"
36"
45 x 47"O.A. window size Weight per sash 26.8 lbs
32 x 53" O.A. window size weight per sash 22.2 lbs
18 x 36" O.A. window size weight per sash 9.4 lbs
Profile picture of Paul

Thank you for the additional information. We have similar parts you should be able to use. The pivot shoe will be the 15-111. We believe you have 1/2" wide coil springs, so you  should be able to go with our 15-150D nylon spring housing for holding two coil springs. For single spring go with the 15-150S with the 15-148 rubber bumper. For the 26.8 lbs. sash use one S160-6 and S160-7 on each side of the sash. For the 22.2 lbs. sash use two S160-5 on each side of the sash. For the 9.4 sash use one S160-5 on each side. Please confirm by checking the numbers on the old springs. With the way you show the coil spring set up is incorrect. The top coil spring should actually hook to the bottom spring hole and the bottom spring hooks to the pivot shoe.

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.