Coils and holder

A quick learner says:
coils have letters C on one and D L on another
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please see our 15-177 pivot shoe and Series 152 coil spring. I believe these are the parts you're looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)