Compatibility inquire about handles

A quick learner from CA says:
Hello.
I would like to know part # 82-306 is compatible with
Part # 82-005. If not can you let me know what locking part is compatible with part # 82005?
Thanks.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Our 82-306 is compatible with our 82-218 mortise lock. As for the 82-005, it has a separate lock inserted into the base. However, I can't be sure that these will work for you. We'd be more than happy to help you find a replacement handle or lock if you need one. We'll just need to see pictures of the handle set you'd like to replace along with the installation hole center spacing.

A quick learner from CA says:
Hello
I need an external key lock for this sliding glass door. If the 82-218 has a key lock I'll order it today. I have already ordered the 82-306. The manufacturer for this sliding glass door was lik-it as far as I know. the house was built in the late 60s. I think it's the door that came with the house as far as I know. Id be grateful for your support.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6014.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6013.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6012.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

You have a surface mounted handle like our 82-005. If your original handle set is still functional and if your hole spacing matches up to ours, the 82-306 is what I would recommend. Just be sure to go over the dimensions and compare them to ours to ensure they match up. 

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
How to install a key lock in the 82-306 Keyed Exterior Sliding Door Pull
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.