Complete set

A contractor from Miami Beach, Florida says:

Please I do need right and left, complete set, including SS truck under de window, plus attachments if necessary.

Fernando

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pNZ66VYSQtao4kbkPJpC2Q.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named zAI61sWZSoKVcjIkOj+6TQ.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named xZq%BQMhTTGS4+4%ZANamg.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 58870595003__FE2621F7-8012-4A2A-85F5-A069201ED0F8.
A contractor from Miami Beach, Florida says:
Looks like part number 39-317,
+ SS Detach clip
Some equivalent of 39-362 that can be attached, under the mechanism, like chim. +
+39-546 / 39-545
If you have SS all, I wound prefer.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4JH%KimGQQqBBxRE02xZ7w.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named LJcmjCxmSMi7jriKbifsBA.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jIs536aOTQ+Gp7F+6M06dw.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9nS1t3QzRMqwi4Hi0bfJag.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you're showing me two different style operators here. One is a double arm, the other is a single arm. Neither are a match for our 39-317.

For the double arm operator, see our 39-253LB. For the single arm operator, see our 39-220B. Neither is available in stainless steel but they do have a corrosion-resistant powder coating.

Note that the handles and covers are sold separately in each instance. I recommend the 39-451 and 39-452.

I do agree that the 39-545 and 39-546 brackets are similar, but you can't use the 39-362 plate on these operators. This plate is designed to serve a very, very specific function for one type of Andersen operator made for one type of window made with in a specific 4 year time frame in the 90's. You can't just put this on anything. If a shim is necessary for you to install new operators, then you will need to see if a local hardware store sells a metal plate that you can fashion for that use.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.