Confirm Required Part Numbers & Need Assistance for Another

A quick learner from Springfield, Virginia says:
Please see attached photo number 1. I have three broken "1/2" RIBBED CHANNEL BALANCE FOR JAMBLINERS" that I believe need to be replaced with your Part #62A-23HD. Each is stamped with "23HD" on it and measures 24" in length and 1/2" wide; see photo number 2. Please confirm and I will order three of these (#62A-23HD).

Please see attached photo numbers 3 and 4. These come from the bottom of the channel and are, I believe, OMEGA PIVOT LOCK SHOEs, Molded Spring inc Plate, Great Lakes. Tow, as the photos show, are broken; one still in the channel and the other I have removed. The other appears worn. I will order three of these items if you confirm the part number.

Now, photo number 5 is a photo from the bottom of two windows. It also shows the broken parts, number "8254", that I need to replace. These are riveted to the window. Are there replacement parts available? If show, what is the part number please?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Looking at your balances, they look more like our S770-24, which has a plain channel. You may want to weigh your sash to confirm the best stamp option.

For the pivot bar, I recommend the 26-377. We do not currently have a replacement for the pivot shoe, but we are working on something that I think will work well. Please give us a little time to have it made up for you, and I'll let you know when it becomes available.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you again for your patience. Unfortunately, after reviewing the shoe I had mentioned, we have determined that it will not work as a replacement. At this time the 15-167 is the closest we have been able to locate.
A quick learner from VA says:
Got it! Thank you very much!
I ordered and received the other parts: perfect!
Thanks!
--Mark
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.