Constant force balance id

A home owner from Fresno, California says:
This balance came from an Anlin single hung window. The measurement of the sash is 40 x 27 inches.
The only markings found on the balance are (7+7) Not sure what they mean. The measurements of the part are 9/16 and 1 1/4. Just like the ones in your images. I am also going to need the pivot bar which are 2 7/8. I will need enough balances for 5 windows and only 2 pivot bars. Thank you
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our Series 140 balance system. I think this can replace what you have. I recommend replacing your tilt bar as well, though. I don't think your old ones will work with the new balance. See our 26-405 for one possible match. Just make sure the hole pattern is the same.
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.