Contact SWISCO

A home owner from NASHVILLE says:

I found an online link where our old style of "block and tackle" can be replaced with your Series 795 Channel Balances. I've watched the videos and feel like it will work, but I'm unsure exactly how to measure the length to place an order? My windows are 32" wide by 64" high. I need to repair 8 windows does this apply for volume discounts? How long does shipping take? I am attaching photos of what we have. We will need replacements for 9 windows.

Thank you,

Brett

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27787.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27789.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27791.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27793.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 27797.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Brett. Looks like your old balance is broken, which causes these balances to spring apart. You won't get an accurate length measurement that way. You'll need to get an undamaged version and measure that. 

All pricing discounts can be found on each product's respective store page. As for shipping time, it depends on what option you select during checkout. We have multiple delivery methods.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.