Contact SWISCO

A quick learner from USA says:
Looking for a hinge like this for 2 windows. They are about 2.5x2.5" this is a different slightly larger window but the hinge looks the same
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9155_thumb.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


It looks like your picture was compressed so it's a bit difficult to make out but this reminds me of our 39-239B operator. We also have the stainless steel version, our 39-239C . If you need a new hinge set, see the 36-048 . Review our dimensions and compare them to yours to see if they match up to your original hardware. 

A quick learner from USA says:
This looks like the bracket I need. I also need the parts that attach to the window frame (picture enclosed). It appears the parts rusted off from frame
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2618F4B9-9651-497C-ADA6-BB9254C804E7.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 39-239B operator typically attaches to the window track using the 39-536 sliders, but yours are a little too damaged for me to confirm if that's correct. Look this slider over for now and see what you think.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at