Controller arm

A quick learner from Maui says:
These are certainteed windows. I have three windows that need the shown. I trolled arm attachment that can be used with a telescoping pole adjuster.
operator arm
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The hardware I see resembles our 39-336 and 39-338. You likely also have a 39-339 connecting these parts together. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)