Corner key that measures 5/16 high and 3/16 wide

A quick learner from USA says:
Here is a pic of the key with the tip broke off but you can see the tip on the other piece that is also broken. Using your measuring protocol per your pictures, mine is 5/16 high x 3/16 wide x 1-1/8 without the 5/16 tip on the end. frame thickness is 5/16.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F7C207F4-DBA6-48A8-BB94-04AB71C1492D.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We don't have anything that matches those exact dimensions, but we're looking into it. Please give us a little more time to try to find these sizes. We'll get back to you as soon as we can!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I couldn't find your exact corner key from any of our suppliers, either. There's a chance that it's no longer available; most home owners are opting to replace older storm windows with the newer vinyl type of replacement window. Storm windows are an endangered species these days and replacement parts like this are starting to get harder to come by.

That said, I've made a list of potential replacement parts that you can consider. I can't guarantee that any of these will work for you, but they may at least be worth looking at. 

My list is as follows:

• 95-008 window corner, LH
  • 95-009 window corner, RH
  • 95-191 Larson Storm Window Swivel Corner
  • 95-232 1/4" Tilt Key Pair, BF Rich

I'm sorry again that we couldn't get you a better match for the original.

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.