Correct Drawer Socket?

A home owner from Pascagoula, MS says:
I have Universal 542 Chest Purchase date = 10/29/05 From the back of the chest: LCDG 542150, 2004-07-13 It has the brown Kenlin (A11) drawer sockets that keep breaking and are very similar to your Heavy Duty Kenlin Socket configuration. Need about 10-15 of these (Brown plastic glide only that attaches to the drawer) and wanted to make sure it is the correct part. Please advise. Thank you.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
We cannot identify the hardware by the given information but would be happy to take a look, please send photos with dimensions.
A home owner from Pascagoula, MS says:
Ms. Donna:

Need 10 to 15 of these... seeking correct one... pictures attached.

This is a Kenlin part... used on Universal Brand Furniture

Dimensions (Front View):

Just under 2 inches wide

Right at 1.5 inches tall

Customer image of their plastic drawer socket.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your socket looks just like the 32-081 Kenlin replacement socket. The 32-082 is the heavy duty version of the 32-082. These two sockets are interchangeable. If you want to be sure the 32-082 will work, see this discussion that features an image with more dimensions of the 32-082 heavy duty socket. Also, take a look at the related part the 32-076 Kenlin runner.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at