Cracked GU Operator

A home owner from Staten Island says:
Hello. Sorry to bother you but I am not sure if this is the correct thing that I am looking for. The window handle cracked the part that opens the window. It?s a gu brand. Will this work for it and if yes what Handel goes with it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BB4162C9-1E88-4BA8-903C-0C4562B92DDE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 93773D93-A10B-436D-B9AD-F0141B6BE97C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5030E0B4-BC08-4A5A-8D77-0478DF76355E.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. It looks like the entire casement operator is damaged and needs to be replaced. Now unfortunately, GU operators have been discontinued and are no longer available; but we still might have a substitute that could work for you. To have a better idea if that's the case, can you remove the operator from the window and show us its entirety, including the link arm(s)? From there, we'll have a better idea if we can help you. Many thanks.

Thank you for responding, I'm sorry I'm not sure how to take it apart.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E37595A4-A3EE-45DC-BEDF-CC096F581500.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6B0D3E4C-C288-4533-9E10-DFE11DBBE131.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CACAA3BE-6F50-45EF-8DD9-61F18BED79F7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28B4CBC7-681A-400A-9474-AB0B3ECF4E33.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. See the video below that details how to replace the discontinued GU Operator with our 39-316 Dyad Operator. See if you could apply this to your window. Let us know what you think.

Ok so I should get the 39-316 Dyad Operator?
Profile picture of Bob

yes, if you believe you could apply it to your window. If you have not looked at the video I previously sent you, take a look at the video and let us know if any other questions come up. 

How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
How to Replace a Discontinued GU Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.