Craftline casement window cranks

A home owner from 49546 says:
Hi all, We purchased a house built in the 1970s that had top-of-the-line casement windows (for that time). Remarkably, they're in pretty decent shape, so we're trying to repair the cranks. This is the same crank from various angles. Any idea where I can find a some replacement cranks? Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, I think we can replace these. Now, this exact style isn't around anymore, but just eyeballing the design I think our 39-027E (and 39-028E for the opposite side) would work well. I recommend just looking over our dimensions to confirm that they match up, especially the length of the arm. You may also want a handle to match the newer style: see our 39-114L.

A home owner from 49546 says:
Thank you so much! We'll check these out!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.