Crestline Window Casement Operator

A home owner from GLENMONT NY says:
I need a replacement Truth operator with crank to fit this window. It should be a dark color as shown in the photo rather than white. I cannot reattach the crank handle and the entire inside fell off. I cannot close the window completely. Photos are attached.
Also can you recommend a local installer. I'm afraid if I try to remove the wood strip (painted a few times) from the window to expose the screws so I can remove the operator, I will ruin the wood.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0AE21275-F970-43F4-B759-0FED53E2897E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 095B962D-0D13-4E05-A2CC-4986098B89DB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8D94458F-875D-4B2C-A0FA-5A39E3F8CD9F.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing. Once that worm gear comes out of the operator, I'm afraid that means the entire mechanism is worn down and needs to be replaced. I can't tell what the length of your operator's arm is, but start by looking at our 39-027E and 39-28E. Go over the dimensions and let me know if you think these are what you need. I am afraid we have no contacts in your area. Sorry for any inconvenience! 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.